- LendingWise - Help Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
Overview of LendingWise Platform
Setting Up The Platform
Using The Platform
Frequently Asked Questions
Service and Support
Documents Wizards Docs not showing?
Once you have created your awesome set of documents that met your needs and wants of what items you would like to display in a document.�
It needs to be enabled on the branch level.�
Users/Contacts -> List Branches -> (Click on the branch) -> Docs settings -> Auto-Generated Docs -> Document Wizard docs
And click on "Save"
In a loan file, now you should see the document in the application.�
If a document does not load, please remember the following:
- Google docs doesn't support Macros.
- Allowed file formats are doc, docx, xlsx and CSV.
- If you are having issues in uploading a doc/sheet and making changes to a doc/sheet. Please contact our support team immediately.