- LendingWise - Help Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
Overview of LendingWise Platform
Setting Up The Platform
Using The Platform
Frequently Asked Questions
Service and Support
How to Duplicate or Copy a Loan File
You can duplicate or copy a loan file in your pipeline by following these steps:
- Log in to your LendingWise account.
- Go to Pipeline - Main, then choose the loan file you want to copy and click the file icon.
- Find the "Copy" icon, under "More Actions".
- A pop-up will then appear where you will have the option to copy the chosen file with or without its documents, select your choice and the page will refresh.
- Go back to the Pipeline - Main page to check if the loan file was copied successfully. It will have the word "(copy)" on it.
Here is also a video/scribe tutorial: