- LendingWise - Help Center
- Setting Up The Platform
- Setting up Users and Permissions
Overview of LendingWise Platform
Setting Up The Platform
Using The Platform
Frequently Asked Questions
Service and Support
How to Create Back Office User
How to add a back-office user
In this article, we will be reviewing how to create a back-office user/employee. Please keep in mind, only a back-office with a manager role can create other users.
To find this:
1. Once logged in, click Users/Contacts.
2. Click Back Office, then choose "Create a Back Officer"
3. Enter your preferred email address to log in and fill out the other information for your back officer.
4. Click Save.
Note: You can create as many back-office, branch, and broker/loan officers, but only if the user needs to login in to the backend, then a license/seat would need to be given. Borrowers can log in at any time. If you need to add/manage your subscription seats/add-ons, please see this link.
Here is a quick video tutorial.